Mental Health Partnership
SBC Raleigh offers plenty of opportunities to work together with various providers in the community. We refer to professionals in the community for individual and family therapy. We offer education on topics ranging from suicide prevention to mental health disorders. We are also look to our providers in the community to provide education within our hospital at our CEU events. We are always looking to expand and improve opportunities with our professional partners.
We are interested in the following opportunities and more:
- Partnering with local mental health providers for continuation of care for outpatient and follow-up therapy.
- CEUs & additional education opportunities.
- Assessments or second opinions for your clients.
- Communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with teachers and school counselors to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Feel free to call Director of Business Development at 919-800-4400 to schedule an appointment to learn more about mental health partnership opportunities and to learn more about your specific behavioral health needs.